Jalopy was made available as an Early Access title on April 22, 2016, in the Steam store. This article will contain all of the change logs / updates that have been released in chronological order, starting with the most recent update. Individual article pages for updates will be titled by numeric dates (ex. mm.dd.yy) if applicable.
The official news blog can be found here: Steam blog
A devlog is available to view here: The MinskWorks Report
A quality assurance spreadsheet is available to view here: Jalopy QA - Google Sheets
A Trello list is available to view here: Jalopy Trello List
The lists below will show updates that occurred before, during and after the Early Access stage of development.
Please feel free to add previous updates that haven't been reported.
Full Release Edit
Update 06.27.19 • June 27, 2019
Several bug-fixes and steering improvements.
- Update 07.22.16 • July 22, 2016
- Hotfix update that fixes many issues added from the Hungary update.
- Update 07.21.16 • July 21, 2016
- Major update which adds lots of content and bug fixing. Hungary is now open for travel.
- Update 06.03.16 • June 3, 2016
- Small update which fixed the flickering lights option in the menu, and performance improvements.
- Update 05.13.16 • May 13, 2016
- This update focused on bug fixing. It fixed issues with the Laika not being able to drive up inclines, AI issues with the roundabouts, and more.
- Update 05.06.16 • May 06, 2016
- This update focused on bug fixing. It fixed plenty of bugs including some areas of the game world where the player could fall through, adding a proper punishment for players who steal, AI adjustments, and more.
- Update 04.29.16 • April 29, 2016
- This update focused on bug fixing. It fixed an issue with the wallet, allowed sleeping at motels to be saved, and more.
- Update 04.26.16 • April 26, 2016
- This update focused on bug fixing. It improved the AI drivers, issues with uncle, and more.